Taste the award-winning volcanic wines of Santorini as you move between the most legendary wineries of the island on a small-group santorini wine tour of three traditional wineries.
Learn about the ancient vineyard of Santorini, the history of the island through the centuries and how the volcanic soils influence its wine-making.
Visit 3 traditional wineries dotted around the picturesque island and taste a selection of 12 different wines served alongside local cheese and snacks.
Departs Monday to Saturday:
Daytime Tour: 10:00 am, 12:00 pm (April to October)
Sunset Tour: 4:30 pm approx. (May to September)
Evening Tour with Dinner : 4:00 pm approx. (April & October only)
Day Tour: 120€ Euro per person (Up to 8 guests)
Sunset Tour: 130€ Euro per person (Up to 8 guests)
Evening Tour with Dinner: 130€ Euro per person (Up to 8 guests)
- Visit 3 traditional wineries and cellars dotted around the picturesque island
- Taste a selection of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece
- Walk around a volcanic vineyard and learn about the island’s unique viticulture
- Explore the cellars of each winery and see where their wine is bottled and matured
- Enjoy a platter of cheese and snacks to eat alongside wine-tastings
- Discover the history of Santorini through its wine-making
- Enjoy personalized attention on a small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Take this half-day wine tour of the Santorini countryside and visit the most distinctive wineries on the island. Taste a selection of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
Winemaking on Santorini dates back more than 4.000 years and the tour covers the most traditional wineries of the island, starting at a vineyard on the volcanic soils.
Stroll through the unique basket vines, learning about the unique
viticulture that makes vine-growing in Santorini respected worldwide for
its distinctive means of production.
Learn the island’s history through its wine-making from your wine-expert guide as you move between the most legendary wineries, all acclaimed by international experts.
Taste the major wine styles of Santorini such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri, Vinsanto accompanied by local delicacies, such as cheese and local snacks.
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by deluxe air-conditioned mini-van
- Visits at three renowned Santorini wineries featured in respected wine magazines such as Wine Spectator & Robert Parker
- 12 different wine-tastings from Santorini and Greece
- English-speaking wine expert guide / Sommelier
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines
- Local cheese and snacks to eat alongside wine-tastings
- All taxes
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries